Information on our new course of studies "Digital Business and Information Systems" can be found on the course's websites:
1. https://studiengang.beuth-hochschule.de/dbis/ (english)
As of October 2018 the Beuth University of Applied Sciences offers a new international Bachelor- programme "Digital Business and Information Systems (B.Sc.)" taught in English and German. This study programme involves a one-year period of study abroad at the KEA Copenhagen School of Design and Technology.
Key Programme Elements:
1. A combination of business and technology elements in the fields of IT and e-business.
2. A one-year period of study abroad at an academic institution in another key hub for digital business in the EU. Another one-year period of study at the home university together with students from the partner institution.
3. Practical experience acquired during at least one work placement with an employer involved in the digital business sphere.
Key Benefits for Students:
1. Acquisition of a high level of academic and practical knowledge plus skills relevant to the digital economy
2. On-the-job experience gained in companies operating in major hubs of the digital economy
3. The two-year period of studying together with foreign students helps to …
... develop personal and intercultural competences
... establish an enduring network of strategic contacts for their future professional careers