Please find here a brief listing of some of the software products I created with the project teams and students during my scientific work.
- Open Virtual Mobility Competency Directory: Based on semantic web vocabulary of ESCO, a REST-API provides multi-language access to the 33 competency definitions and relations of the OpenVM project. Addtionally a single page frontend allows browsing and editing.
- Open Badge Competency Repository: A prototypical web crawler, REST-API and Web UI to catalogue, search and use semantically defined competency definitions. The competencies can be used in AlignmentObject fields (targetURL) of the Open BadgeClass Specification 2.0 to express competencies an OpenBadge stands for.
- MoodlePeers: A Groupformation Plugin that allows topic allocation and/or optimized learning group formation based on personality aspects, motivation, team orientation etc. based on awarded GroupAL algorithm. Code released 2016 as OpenSource on GitHub and running regulary on TU Darmstadt Moodle.
- PeerLA: A Peer Learning Analytics Plugin for Moodle LMS. It provides assistance for students to set (weekly) learning goals in time investment and knowledge gain. A graphical comparison to learning group members and course peers is provided. Code released 2016 as OpenSource on GitHub
- SoCom.KOM: The Social Media Communication Middleware to connect games and apps to social media plattforms. Allows content exchange and incluencing the game from outside by social interactions. Code released 2014 as OpenSource on GitHub.
- inDAgo Web Configurator. The distributed client-server system includes a sophisticated backend application for administration of accounts and all geo-spacial data like bus stops, points of interests, routes and multimedia content to be played when people reach certain points with their Android device.
- PEDALE: The Peer Education Diagnostic and Learning Environment allows knowledge exchange among pupils in e.g. math class and provides the teacher with an overview of processed tasks and given feedbacks in the class. Based on StoryTec for easy editing of tasks/content and setup administration.
- GroupAL: The learning group formation algorithm. It allows the matchmaking of people into learning groups of fixed size (e.g. of 4 members) based on homogeneously and/or heterogeneously to match criteria. These criteria can be considered simultaneously and the fairness (equally good groups) is respected, too. Currently a Moodle plugin is under devleopment for application in learning scenarios and the code itself is available since 2015 as Open Source on Sourceforge (GPL licence).
- Digital Pen Library wrapper. Provides a C# library that wraps the native C++ drivers. Thus they can be used in .NET projects like in PEDALE where it was used and created for. Code is OpenSource. (... to be linked here)