Rudolf Schneider is a research assistant at DATEXIS at Beuth University of Applied Sciences.
He studied computer science at Fachhochschule Brandenburg - University of Applied Sciences (B.Sc.) and Beuth University of Applied Sciences (M.Sc.). His current research is focused on extracting information of large amount of diverse text like clinical notes.
In his spare time he involves himself in the organization of a heavy metal festival and enjoys attending Chaos Computer Club events.
Rudolf is currently working in the BMWi funded MACSS project.
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Information Extraction
BeuthVR – Oculus Rift Multiplayer tech-demo for the long night of sciences at Beuth university
- R. Schneider, S. Arnold, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, T. Steffek, A. Löser, "Smart-MD: Neural Paragraph Retrieval of Medical Topics", WWW ’18 Companion: The 2018 Web Conference Companion, April 23–27, 2018, Lyon, France. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 4 pages. [video]
- R. Schneider, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, F. A. Gers, and A. Löser, “RelVis: Benchmarking OpenIE Systems,” ISWC 2017 The 16th International Semantic Web Conference - Posters and Demos, p. to appear. [video] [git]
- R. Schneider, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, F. A. Gers, and A. Löser, “Analysing Errors of Open Information Extraction Systems,” BLGNLP 2017 Building Linguistically Generalizable NLP Systems at EMNLP 2017. [arXiv] [slides]
- R. Schneider, C. Guder, T. Kilias, A. Löser, J. Graupmann, and O. Kozachuk, “Interactive Relation Extraction in Main Memory Database Systems,” Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Computational Linguistics.