Rudolf Schneider is a research assistant at DATEXIS at Beuth University of Applied Sciences.
He studied computer science at Fachhochschule Brandenburg - University of Applied Sciences (B.Sc.) and Beuth University of Applied Sciences (M.Sc.). His current research is focused on extracting information of large amount of diverse text like clinical notes and recommending medical publications based on medical health records.
In his spare time he involves himself in the organization of a heavy metal festival and enjoys attending Chaos Computer Club events.
Rudolf is currently working in the BMWi funded MACSS project.
- Deep Learning
- Information Extraction
- Information Retrieval
- MACSS - Medical Allround-Care Service Solutions
- BeuthVR – Oculus Rift Multiplayer tech-demo for the long night of sciences at Beuth university
- June 2017 "RelVis: Exploring and Benchmarking OpenIE Systems" at Hasso Plattner Institute - Potsdam
- March 2017 "Open Information Extraction in Idiosyncratic Domains - an Evaluation" at Institute for Web Science and Technologies - University Koblenz-Landau
- R. Schneider, S. Arnold, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, T. Steffek, A. Löser, "Smart-MD: Neural Paragraph Retrieval of Medical Topics", WWW ’18 Companion: The 2018 Web Conference Companion, April 23–27, 2018, Lyon, France. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 4 pages. [video]
- R. Schneider, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, F. A. Gers, and A. Löser, “RelVis: Benchmarking OpenIE Systems,” ISWC 2017 The 16th International Semantic Web Conference - Posters and Demos, p. to appear. [video] [git]
- R. Schneider, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, F. A. Gers, and A. Löser, “Analysing Errors of Open Information Extraction Systems,” BLGNLP 2017 Building Linguistically Generalizable NLP Systems at EMNLP 2017. [arXiv] [slides]
- R. Schneider, C. Guder, T. Kilias, A. Löser, J. Graupmann, and O. Kozachuk, “Interactive Relation Extraction in Main Memory Database Systems,” Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Computational Linguistics.