Tom Oberhauser is a research assistant at DATEXIS since December 2018. He completed his Bachelor of Science Degree, as well as his Master of Science Degree in Media Informatics with distinction. Currently, he is working on the Smart-MD project.
- Active Learning / Human in the Loop
- Training Data Augmentation / Generation
- Few-Shot / Zero-Shot Learning
- Rudolf Schneider, Sebastian Arnold, Tom Oberhauser, Tobias Klatt, Thomas Steffek and Alexander Löser: Smart-MD: Neural Paragraph Retrieval of Medical Topics. World Wide Web Conference (Companion). IW3C2, 2018: 203–206 [PDF]
- R. Schneider, S. Arnold, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, T. Steffek, A. Löser, "Smart-MD: Neural Paragraph Retrieval of Medical Topics", WWW ’18 Companion: The 2018 Web Conference Companion, April 23–27, 2018, Lyon, France. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 4 pages. [video]
- R. Schneider, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, F. A. Gers, and A. Löser, “Analysing Errors of Open Information Extraction Systems,” BLGNLP 2017 Building Linguistically Generalizable NLP Systems at EMNLP 2017. [arXiv] [slides]
- R. Schneider, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, F. A. Gers, and A. Löser, “RelVis: Benchmarking OpenIE Systems,” ISWC 2017 The 16th International Semantic Web Conference - Posters and Demos, p. to appear. [Video] [git]